Thursday, July 14, 2005

welcome to my travel blog.

I'm not a travel junkie, however i do travel a fair bit. I've been to most places in india and I've loved it. a couple of weeks back my family and i went on a 6 city north indian tour and we took about 400 pics. i needed a place to put them and ofcourse my thoughts on the entire experience. thats why this blog.

so why garam chai?, well the beta name for this blog was lost wanderlust, but after much thinking, i've decided it must be garam chai, on translation hot tea, because wherever i've travelled to, into the deepest of boondocks, there has always been someone who has offered me garam chai, its the one constant in every place i go to and when you are living out of a suitcase or backpack, or moving from hotel rooms or tents, that one constant can make a world of difference.

godwilling, here's to more and exciting travels!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home